- United wants to lower demand during energy rush hours, those hot summer afternoons when everyone’s cranking up the air conditioning.
- The Nest Thermostat can help you use less energy during the rush hour by cooling your home down ahead of time and then tweaking the temperature up to three degrees later on when it's needed.
- You’re in control. If you’re home, Nest won’t let it get too hot. But if you start to feel warm, you can change the temperature at any time.
Here are all the details:
- United will give you a $50 bill credit after the first summer season when you enroll in Rush Hour Rewards. Plus you’ll get $15 for each summer month you are enrolled – up to $60 a year for each Nest Learning Thermostat in your home.
- There will be a maximum of 15 three-hour rush hour events each summer. Rush hours will occur between 3:30 and 6:30 p.m. on weekdays or weekends. You’ll only get one rush hour event a day, and there will never be more than three rush hour events per week.
Get an additional $50 incentive from Nest from now until June 28!:
- Call your local United office and request a promotional code to redeem your additional $50 incentive from Nest.
- An MSR will send you an email containing the promo code and a link to the Nest purchasing page. The incentive is applied at the time of purchase from the Nest website.
- United is not responsible for the purchasing transaction between members and Nest.
Save a bundle on your Nest with United's Members Only Incentives:
- The average retail price of Nest Thermostats are about $249.
- Take the above Nest promo discount, and drop the price to $199.
- Apply for an additional $50 rebate from United for smart/learning thermostats, drop the price again to $149
- Sign up for the Rush Hour Rewards program, and receive a $15 credit for June, July, August and September. This $60 in savings drops the price to $89.
- United will give you a $50 bill credit after the first summer season when you enroll in Rush Hour Rewards. This drops the price to $39.
- That's $210 in savings!